Olympus Belgicae
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CP election - Alex

4 posters

Go down

CP election - Alex Empty CP election - Alex

Post by alexandross Mon Apr 28, 2014 10:46 pm

I would like to inform you that I also have the intention to be the next CP of Belgium. Please read the main points of my program below:
- My government will make Belgium a neutral state. With agreements we will ensure to save our regions and fight for the countries the population choose.
- We will make a new tax system for Belgium, which will support to be part of the international market.
- My gov will organize many programs to make our population more active and forum/chat oriented.
- We will build our relations with all the neighbours, it doesnt matter which alliance they belong to.
- I will try to be everyone's CP. I am sure we can make each other's time better by consolidation.

So, these are the most important points of my program. I will write an article about them soon.
alexandross
alexandross

Back to top Go down

CP election - Alex Empty Re: CP election - Alex

Post by alexandross Mon Apr 28, 2014 10:49 pm

P.S. If I win the elections, I will learn speaking english. HUE!
alexandross
alexandross

Back to top Go down

Post by teddybeer Mon Apr 28, 2014 10:54 pm

You know we can't hear you speak,right ?

Teddy beer eBe - MoT
teddybeer
teddybeer
Admin

http://www.erepublik.com/en/citizen/profile/5983983

Back to top Go down

Post by JdlF Mon Apr 28, 2014 11:54 pm

What are your ideas about international market?

(You should never be cp again, ebe likes being in a badshape and you would turn it good in no time Sad )

JdlF

Back to top Go down

Post by Mephisto Tue Apr 29, 2014 3:44 pm

Alex. I would like to share the recent South Africa experience:
The govt policy was being neutral. Brazilians, Argies, Indos and Russians wiped e-SA and the reason was simple: NO MPPs.
As a small country, we need MPPs. And sigining MPPs will make us not neutral.

Just my 2 lines. Regards.
Mephisto
Mephisto

Back to top Go down

Post by alexandross Tue Apr 29, 2014 7:44 pm

@Jdlf: My plan is decreasing the protective tariffs to 1%. It makes no sense to have tariffs like we do. 99% or 1%. I think protectionism is only good for those states, who have their own living market. We dont. Sad (With the current values we close our market, this way we also increase our prices, which makes people buying on foreign markets instead of belgian one. (The product they buy on OUR market, the tax we have in the treasury!)

@Mephisto: Yes, you are right. Every country needs MPPs and a country with important resources and strategical position (South Africa) cannot stay on the map without friendly support. (Un)fortunately Belgium has (only) one neighbour to fear from: France. We have really good relations with UK and Poland, but at the moment it is causeless to join (or become a pre-state of) any alliances. It only solves the question of France, or maybe not even solves that. We are their enemy by being a pre-state. In fact, we are in danger by helping one of the big boys. We can MPP both of them. We are free to play with both of them. We are not a country which has to choose between the sides. At the moment. Yes, we can join one of them. And we can have an airstrike anytime. Our ,,allies'' will help, or maybe not. Why don't we have friends from both? Why don't we sign NAPs? When you have support from both sides, who is your enemy?
alexandross
alexandross

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum